This zinc based natural sunscreen rubs in clearly and easily, is untinted, and suitable for both face and body. Natural mineral zinc is used to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin. Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen is a non-greasy zinc formula with broad spectrum for protection from UVA/UVB rays. Furthermore, it is SPF 30, up to 3 hours water resistant and suitable for the whole family.
How To Use
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly taking care to cover all areas of skin including face
- The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb including face and neck
- Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body
- Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade & avoid prolonged sun exposure