Eyeshadow palette featuring 6 unique shades of vintage luxe colours. Made with chamomile, traditionally known for its calming and soothing properties, ideal for sensitive eyes. These elegant yet playful shades can be worn alone or to highlight our base colours. Best applied with Ere Perez eco vegan eye brushes. Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
How To Use
- Take a neutral shade and apply the lighter shade with the bigger end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Apply the darker shade of one of those eyeshadows, or choose your preferred colour from an alternative palette. Don’t be afraid to try something different, all our colours are wearable and beautiful!
- Use the darker tone with the short, sharp end of the brush and apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Then, use the flat end of the brush to apply the shimmer or lighter shade to fill in above that colour.
- Now, blend the line between shades and see how your eyes glisten
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara or eye pencil.
Native Rice (Oryza Sativa) Starch, Calcium Stearate, Triheptanoin, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceri, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), CI 77891 Titanium Dioxide , CI 77019 / Mica