The fragile area around the eyes can be easily prone to damage and requires the gentle, protective cleansing offered by Smudge Budge.
This unique and natural cleansing balm is a 3 in 1 for the face, eyes and lips. Organic oils and butters melt when massaged onto the face, dissolving stubborn makeup while deeply cleansing pores and removing damaging daily toxins without irritating or drying the skin.
About Smudge Budge
- Gently removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof mascara, from the face and eyes.
- Antioxidant and vitamin rich juices from berries, tomato and pumpkin feed the skin to restore a healthy dewy glow. These carotenoid antioxidants have been clinically proven to fight against free radical damage.
- Organic coconut oil and sweet fennel help fight off bacterial infections to protect the skin against breakouts and congestion.
- Soothing cucumber and moisturising fatty acids from mango butter soothe and calm irritation and sensitivity.
- Natural vegetable (non palm oil) emulsifiers mean this silky cleansing balm easily washes away with water and face cloth or sponge.
- Feeds the skin a healthy diet of skin healing essential fatty acid rich pumpkin, carrot and pomegranates.
About the Smudge Budger:
- Made from ultra-soft microfibre, Smudge Budger works effortlessly with Smudge Budge to gently clean the skin.
- The tiny fibres attract make-up pigments and absorbs impurities without irritating the skin.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive and over-stimulated skin types. Not suitable to use with false lashes.
Cruelty Free, Pregnancy Safe Natural Ingredients, Healthy Nut Oil Free Formulation
How To Use/Video
Using dry hands, warm this organic balm in fingertips before massaging onto a dry face, around the eyes and over the lips. Wet fingers with warm water and continue to massage. Remove with warm water and dampened face cloth, gently wiping over the cleansed area until product and makeup are removed to leave the face smudge free.
How to use your Smudge Budger: Apply your Smudge Budge as you would normally. Soak your Smudge Budger with warm water and massage over the face, including the eyes. Rinse and hang to dry. Your Smudge Budger only has eyes for your face, so don’t let it near anyone else's.
Smudge Budger care instructions: Wash alone in warm or hot water with a mild detergent and rinse thoroughly. Do not use fabric softeners as they will coat the fibres of the face wipe, making it ineffective. Air dry only.
Sunflower Oil, *Mango Seed Butter, *Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside (All natural emulsifier from coconut), *Cera Alba Beeswax, Pomegranate Seed Oil,*Sweet Orange Oil, Annatto Seed Oil, Tomato, Cucumber Oil, *Fennel) Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Seed Oil, Vitamin E. *Certified Organic